Parkes Products Gallows brackets are used to support the remaining chimney stack when removing the fire places and chimney breasts below.
• Secure the gallows brackets beneath the chimney stack using expansion bolts through all the provided holes.
• Place a section of angle iron between the two gallows brackets to support the front edge of the stack.
Parkes Products gallows brackets are available in the following sizes.
• 375mm x 375mm – 50mm x 50mm x 6mm
• 375mm x 490mm – 50mm x 50mm x 6mm
• 375mm x 490mm – 70mm x 70mm x 6mm
All gallows brackets are manufactured from mild steel with a red oxide coating.