Knee Rail Straps
Parkes Products knee rail straps are used to secure cross rails to post for knee rail fencing.
- Select the correct size strap and fix across each joint where two cross members intersect with a post. fix using galvanised nails or wood screws.
Knee rail straps can be made fully formed to suit,
- 75mm x 75mm cross member meeting 75mm post
- 75mm x 75mm cross member meeting 100mm post
- 100mm x 100mm cross member meeting 75mm post
- 100mm x 100mm cross member meeting 100mm post
They can also be supplied with one apex form or completely flat. All are supplied with ready punched fixing holes.
Other sizes can be manufactured as a special order.
Manufactured from pre-galvanised mild steel.