Fence Post Spikes
The Parkes Products fence post spike range are used to support various sizes of timber fence posts.
- Position each fence post spike in the appropriately.
- Drive the fence post spike into the ground using a lump or sledge hammer.
- Ensure the fence post spike remains square to run of fence panels you are installing and does not twist.
- Drive all the way into the ground until only the box section is visible.
- Fasten the timber fence post using the securing bolts provided.
50mm x 50mm post – 450mm spike
75mm x 75mm post – 600mm spike
75mm x 75mm post – 750mm spike
100mm x 100mm post – 750mm spike
All products in this range are manufactured from 2mm thick powder coated mild steel.